Table of Contents
Gas Utilities in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gas utilities market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the gas utilities market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe gas utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe gas utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Europe's gas utilities market?
The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
The European gas utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $298,157.4m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to decline with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 30,687.8 billion cubic feet in 2016.
Many of the Western European gas utility industries have seen declines in recent years. A slump in natural gas prices is having a detrimental impact on the gas utilities industry in Europe.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...