Table of Contents
Accountancy in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, audit, and the provision of advisory services is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountancy firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The European accountancy market had total revenues of $183.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2011 and 2015.
- The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $75.4bn, equivalent to 41% of the market's overall value.
- The European accountancy market is characterized by the presence of four large, dominant players. Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and PwC are the leading players and exercise great influence, particularly at the upper end of the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe accountancy market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Europe accountancy market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe accountancy market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's accountancy market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This IDC study presents the results of IDC's Print Security MaturityScape Benchmark Survey and should be viewed as a supplement to IDC MaturityScape: Print Security (IDC #US40729515, December 2015). This ...
This IDC study introduces three practices that help senior technology executives and company officers, among them the CIO, implement a cross-functional program management office with a flexible bench of ...
This IDC study describes the IDC MaturityScape for network transformation services. It identifies the stages, dimensions, outcomes, and actions required for businesses to transform their network operations, ...