Table of Contents
Accountancy in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, audit, and the provision of advisory services is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountancy firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The US accountancy market had total revenues of $163.3bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% between 2011 and 2015.
- The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $75.7bn, equivalent to 46.4% of the market's overall value.
- The US accountancy market is characterized by the presence of four large, dominant players. Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and PwC are the leading players and exercise great influence, particularly at the upper end of the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States accountancy market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the United States accountancy market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United States accountancy market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's accountancy market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This IDC study describes an approach to developing a multitier planning framework for innovation strategies within the enterprise. It develops strategies for linking innovation goals to the leadership ...
This IDC study discusses how IDC believes that innovation is not a one-size-fits-all process. It describes an approach to developing a framework for creating multitiered innovation strategies within the ...
This IDC study is designed for IT and business leaders and functional leaders and their teams who are responsible for the creation and delivery of business capabilities. This study presents the worldwide ...