Table of Contents
Utilities in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the utilities market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the utilities market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands utilities market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlands's utilities market?
The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets. The electricity retailing market consists of the net consumption of electricity by end-users, segmented by industrial, transportation, commercial and public services, and residential consumption. The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and auto generation), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding auto generation and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to agricultural, industrial, and residential end-users.
The Dutch utilities industry is forecast to generate total revenues of $63.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.7% between 2012 and 2016.
The water segment is expected to be the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $32.3bn, equivalent to 50.5% of the industry's overall value.
This poor performance follows the trend across the continent which is fueled by growing public interest in renewables. This is reinforced by the fact that the Netherlands had the highest household energy prices across the Eurozone in 2015, which encouraged greater efficiency by individuals.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
“The hydrogen generation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07%, by value, from 2017 to 2022.” The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 154.74 billion, by value, by 2022, growing ...