Table of Contents
The Global UAV Market 2015-2025 Report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Global UAV Market is expected to experience a CAGR of 5.66% during 2015-2025
- North America and Europe are expected to be the largest UAVmarkets, with a cumulative market share of more than 67%.
- The UCAVsegment is expected to dominate the UAVmarket, with a share of 34%
- The market is driven by the rise of asymmetric warfare and the growing need for ISR missions, situational awareness, interoperability and integrated solutions amongst military strategists.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Global UAV Market with market size forecasts covering the next 10years. This report will also analyze factors that influence the demand for UAV, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global UAV Market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the UAV market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for UAV. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the UAVmarket and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defense ministries around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- SWOT analysis of the UAV market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the UAV industry
- Global UAV country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the UAV industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global UAV industry.
- It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the UAV market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 10 years
- This report will give the user a thorough fact-based analysis with information about demand for various UAV segments in each of the top ten countries and the underlying factors that are driving the demand
- Analysts have placed significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the UAV market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- The major programs section will inform the user about major programs being undertaken by defense ministries and governments in different segments of the UAV market during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top UAV manufacturers and service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global UAV sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and latest technological developments
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
The Global Small UAV Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.84% to reach $ X.XX billion by the year 2020. The larger unmanned aerial vehicles such as HALE, MALE are used largely by the military in ...
The global unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) flight training and simulation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.31% during the forecast period. Currently, this market has growing acceptance, cost effectiveness, ...
UAV And UAS