Table of Contents
This BCC Research report discusses the implications of technology and commercial trends in the context of current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and as analyzed by selected national markets. Includes forecast through 2019.
Global nanomedicine market was valued at $214.2 billion in 2013 and $248.3 billion in 2014. The total market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.3% from 2014 through 2019 and reach $528 billion by 2019.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global markets for nanotechnology used in medical applications.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 to 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
• A review of technologies involved, in-depth analysis of applications in practice, and evaluation of future or potential applications.
• Information on a number of significant products in which the nano dimension has made a significant contribution to product effectiveness.
• A look at the regulatory environment, healthcare policies, demographics, and other factors that directly affect nanotechnology used in medicine.
• Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
• Coverage of strategies employed by companies specializing in nanomedicine to meet the challenges of this highly competitive market.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report discusses the implications of technology and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and as analyzed by selected national markets. The important technologies supporting nanomedicine are reviewed, and the nature and structure of the nanomedicine industry is discussed with profiles of the leading companies, including recent M&A activity. Five-year sales forecasts are provided for the national markets and the major therapeutic categories of products involved.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global nanomedicine market is estimated to be USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. As a market, nanomedicine ...
Global nanomaterials market was valued at USD 4,097.17 million in 2015. The market is expected to reach USD 11,252.76 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 22.39% during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). North ...
The global nanomaterial market is expected to reach $11.8 billion by 2020 showing a compound annual growth rate of 23.1%. The various governments spending in the nanotechnology is increasing with China ...