Table of Contents
Chemicals in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy chemicals market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Italy chemicals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Italy chemicals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's chemicals market?
The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which includes products such as pharmaceutical chemicals). Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Italian chemicals market is forecast to generate total revenues of $94.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2012 and 2016.
The Italian market is led, as most of the globe is, by commodity chemicals. However, the market share is fairly low and the Italian market is highly fragmented, reinforcing the idea of low confidence as players are unwilling to focus too heavily on a single segment.
The commodity chemicals segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $27.7bn, equivalent to 29.2% of the market's overall value.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Proliferation of Natural Gas Fuel in North America Positions MD & HD Truck and Bus Markets for Long-Term Sustainable Growth Development of the natural gas market across North America is set to grow due ...
The global cryogenic equipment market was estimated at USD 15.7 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 23.7 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period 2017-2022. Growth in LNG ...
Natural gas, like other commodities can be stored in different ways. Natural gas storage plays a vital role in meeting the fluctuating demands of consumers. The most prominent form of natural gas storage ...