Table of Contents
The Global LNG Outlook report from LNGANALYSIS is a comprehensive research work with detailed analysis on the future of global LNG markets. Amidst rapid changes in market including European recession, delays in Australian LNG projects, approvals of the US liquefaction projects, increasing investments in African upstream, growth in spot volumes in South Central America, Asian and European shale prospects and FLNG developments, the report provides complete outlook of each of the LNG countries to 2020. Further, LNG investment outlook, supply- demand forecasts, capacity forecasts, technology insights are discussed in detail. The research work also evaluates the pros and cons of new project developments along with their current status, feasibility and likely impact on global markets. Further, opportunities in small and medium scale LNG and Floating LNG are evaluated.
Backed up by strong quantitative data, insights in the report aid you in formulation of your expansion, retention strategies and in merger and acquisition decisions. Feasibility of new terminals, latest trends and challenges along with short and long term outlook of all exporting and importing countries is discussed in detail.
- 70 key LNG Trends and challenges on global and 6 regional markets analyzing the market outlook in short term and long term future
- Supply and demand outlook for 70 countries from 2000 to 2020
- Capital investment outlook by type, by region, Flng and for 30+ countries between 2012 and 2020
- Current status of shale activities in 31 countries and the possible impact on LNG industry
- Evaluation of investment and supply/ import opportunities in 26 New markets worldwide
- Details of 139 operational and 129 planned LNG terminals including- current status, capex, start up, operator, owners, trains, capacity, location, constructor, technology and others
Reasons to buy
• Get the full picture of LNG Industry with quantitative and qualitative analysis on trade, supply-demand, investments, prices, competition, FLNG, technology and investments.
• Addresses all key issues faced by LNG companies, investors, technology providers, consultants, financial institutions and constructors Including-
• Japanese nuclear restarts and impact on country and global LNG demand
• North American LNG supplies- how reliable and when
• Increasing investments in Africa Exploration- Possible impacts on LNG
• Current status of Australian LNG Projects
• Burgeoning demand from Asian buyers- where will they get LNG from
• Downfall in Europe LNG Demand – how long
• Emerging trends of infrastructure and terminal developments
• Shifts in global LNG markets and trading dynamics
• How intense will be the Competition from renewables and coal for LNG in different markets
• Design short and long term strategies, policies and investment plans in current uncertain market conditions
• Evaluate all potential markets for contracts, investments and new entry/ expansion plans through detailed annual forecasts
• Identify key markets to target for sourcing or supplying LNG through country wise LNG S-D forecasts
• Keep up to date knowledge on project developments, feasibilities, trade patterns, completion and industry dynamics
• Beat your competition by understanding their growth strategies, investment plans and company specific forecasts
• Assess the impact and new business development opportunities in Floating LNG Markets
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
LNG Industry Outlook in South America and Caribbean to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in South America ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...