Table of Contents
The NAFTA Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA menswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA menswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA menswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The menswear industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $137.3 billion in 2013.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the menswear industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $126.9 billion in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $8.4 and $1.9 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the menswear industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $177.8 billion in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $10.6 and $2.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA menswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA menswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA menswear market?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the menswear market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
All apparel and footwear specialist retailers owned by global and multinational brands expanded or maintained their existing number of outlets in 2016, whilst independent outlets and some smaller chains ...
His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej passed away in October 2016, and the Thai government, state enterprises and some companies announced that their employees would wear black and white clothing for a mourning ...
Apparel and footwear specialist retailers were heavily impacted by a number of factors towards the end of the review period. There was notably rising economic uncertainty, with this resulting in many consumers ...