Table of Contents
Global Accountancy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global accountancy market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global accountancy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global accountancy market with five year forecasts
The global accountancy market had total revenues of $396.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2008 and 2012.
The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $174.2bn, equivalent to 44% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $507.7bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global accountancy market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global accountancy market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global accountancy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global accountancy market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Increased Industrial Activity in APAC will Drive the Market The global industrial UPS market is conservative and is at its maturity. Although there was a slight decline in the growth rate in 2013 ove ...
About Payroll Outsourcing Payroll outsourcing is being increasingly viewed as a distinct strategy among SMEs and large organizations with the role of payroll experts evolving with changing market dynamics. ...
About Islamic Microfinance Islamic microfinance refers to the system of finance that is based on Islamic law, also known as “Sharia.” It combines the elements of “Islamic finance” and “microfinance.” ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.