Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Global Accountancy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global accountancy market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global accountancy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global accountancy market with five year forecasts
The global accountancy market had total revenues of $396.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2008 and 2012.
The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $174.2bn, equivalent to 44% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $507.7bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global accountancy market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global accountancy market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global accountancy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global accountancy market?
Talk to Robyn
+1 (805) 652 26 26
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Financial Accounting Application market to grow at a CAGR of 3.01 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is ...
Plimsoll's ACCOUNTANCY FIRMS (Nordic) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the ACCOUNTANCY FIRMS (Nordic) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written ...
This special report contains a full ranking of the 131 cities found in the February 2014 edition of the EIU's Worldwide Cost of Living survey. The cites are ranked on their relative expensiveness, based ...
... The marginal tax rate is calculated as the change in tax liability divided by the change in taxable income. The marginal tax rate is highly important because it determines how much of an additional dollar ...
... Appropriations amount to be raised by property taxes the tax rate will go up even when spending goes down if revenue and state aid go down by a greater amount 31 revenue estimates decreased $65 ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.