Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Global Beer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global beer market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global beer market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global beer market had total revenues of $509,554.3m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 169,036.9 million liters in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $586,740.7m by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global beer market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global beer market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global beer market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global beer market?
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Product Synopsis A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world's leading beer companies. Introduction and Landscape Why was the report written? The 2013 Global Brewe ...
Global beer is going through a transformational period. Key categories are adapting to respond to maturity barriers, macroeconomic headwinds, the craft segment's irreverent and seismic rise and the loss ...
Product Synopsis A detailed picture of the world beer market in an easily digestible format. Researched and published by Canadean Introduction and Landscape Why was the report written? The 2013 Global ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.