Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Broadcasting & Cable TV: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Broadcasting & Cable TV industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global broadcasting & cable tv market grew by 4.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $400.6 billion.
In 2016, the global broadcasting & cable tv market is forecast to have a value of $518.2 billion, an increase of 29.3% since 2011.
Tv advertising is the largest segment of the global broadcasting & cable tv market, accounting for 47.1% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 44.6% of the global broadcasting & cable tv market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The broadcasting & cable TV market consists of all terrestrial, cable and satellite broadcasters of digital and analog television programming. The market is valued as the revenues generated by broadcasters through advertising, subscriptions, or public funds (either through TV licenses, general taxation, or donations). Any currency conversions included in this report have been calculated using 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Plimsoll's TELEVISION BROADCASTING (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the TELEVISION BROADCASTING (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both ...
The 2014 Worldwide Radio TV Broadcast Equipment Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. ...
The 2014 Worldwide Television Broadcasting Services Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. ...
... Eun-ju kim, ph.D regional director itu regional office for asia and the pacific itu activities transition to digital terrestrial television broadcasting 26 ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.