Table of Contents
Global Broadcasting & Cable TV industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global broadcasting & cable tv market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global broadcasting & cable tv market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Understand the future growth prospects of the global rail freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
* Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual country chapters
The global broadcasting and cable TV market had total revenues of $435.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The TV subscriptions segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $207.8bn, equivalent to 47.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $541.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global broadcasting & cable tv market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global broadcasting & cable tv market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The broadcast and DTT video encoders market earned almost $322 million in revenue worldwide in 2013. Revenue is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 7.5 percent over the next five years, ...
It includes detailed data on industry size and sector ation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading firms . This incisive report provides expert analysis ...
Online video streaming and is one of the fastest growing digital formats and marketers are certainly recognising it's potential. Online video streaming/web TV over the Internet is being used by many different ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.