Table of Contents
Global Broadcasting & Cable TV industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global broadcasting & cable TV market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global broadcasting & cable TV market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable TV market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global broadcasting & cable TV market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global broadcasting & cable TV market had total revenues of $462.1bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2010 and 2014.
The TV subscriptions segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $218.6bn, equivalent to 47.3% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.8% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $584.9bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global broadcasting & cable TV market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global broadcasting & cable TV market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global broadcasting & cable TV market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global broadcasting & cable TV market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Analysis of the Broadcast and DTT Market : Backpack Encoders Impact Contribution Revenue while Refresh Cycle Bolsters DTT Segment but HEVC Still Elusive Key Findings The broadcast and digital terrestrial ...
RADIO BROADCASTING LINES WORLD REPORT The Radio Broadcasting Lines World Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes by 3 Time series: ...
TELEVISION BROADCASTING WORLD REPORT The Television Broadcasting World Report gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes by 3 Time series: ...