Table of Contents
Global Broadcasting & Cable TV industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global broadcasting & cable TV market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global broadcasting & cable TV market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable TV market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global broadcasting & cable TV market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global broadcasting & cable TV market had total revenues of $462.1bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2010 and 2014.
The TV subscriptions segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $218.6bn, equivalent to 47.3% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.8% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $584.9bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global broadcasting & cable TV market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global broadcasting & cable TV market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global broadcasting & cable TV market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global broadcasting & cable TV market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Broadcast Switchers in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual ...
KEY FINDINGS Broadcast switchers are utilized in the transmission of video and audio signals in the broadcasting network. Broadcast switchers are a key part of video broadcast and the introduction of which ...
Summary Global Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions ...