Table of Contents
Global Broadcasting & Cable TV industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global broadcasting & cable tv market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global broadcasting & cable tv market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Understand the future growth prospects of the global rail freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
* Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual country chapters
The global broadcasting and cable TV market had total revenues of $435.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The TV subscriptions segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $207.8bn, equivalent to 47.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $541.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global broadcasting & cable tv market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global broadcasting & cable tv market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Markets at December 2013 & Forecasts to 2018 The World Video Delivery Platforms package includes two deliverables: 1. A database: TV access data (2009-2018) for 30 countries, 5 regions and global aggregates. ...
It includes detailed data on industry size and sector ation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading firms . This incisive report provides expert analysis ...
The broadcast and DTT video encoders market earned almost $322 million in revenue worldwide in 2013. Revenue is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 7.5 percent over the next five years, ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.