Table of Contents
The electricity industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global electricity market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global electricity market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global electricity market with five year forecasts.
The global electricity market had total revenues of $1,881.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 17,225.7 TWh in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,513.0bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global electricity market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global electricity market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global electricity market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Transitioning Towards a Low Carbon Energy System Frost & Sullivan's Annual Global Power Generation Forecasts provide a detailed assessment of the future development of the power industry fuel mix ove ...
The global market for electrical enclosures was valued at $4.2 billion in 2013, and increased to $4.4 billion in 2014. The market should reach $5.7 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Thermal Power in Billion Kilowatt-hours by the following Fuel Types: Gas, Oil, and Coal. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.