Table of Contents
Fragrances: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Fragrances industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global fragrances market grew by 3.9% in 2010 to reach a value of $36,293 million.
In 2015, the global fragrances market is forecast to have a value of $45,744.4 million, an increase of 26% since 2010.
The global fragrances market grew by 3.7% in 2010 to reach a volume of 1,317.4 million units.
In 2015, the global fragrances market is forecast to have a volume of 1,639.8 million units, an increase of 24.5% since 2010.
Female fragrances is the largest segment of the global fragrances market, accounting for 63.8% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 45.1% of the global fragrances market value.
Coty Inc is the leading player in the global fragrances market, generating a 10.2% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The fragrances market consists of the retail sale of female fragrances, male fragrances and unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Complete report $8,500. Individual company assessments $950. This report provides insightful analyses of the major competitors in the worldwide fragrance market, including their performance, capabilities, ...
Synopsis The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Female Fragrances category in Hong Kong, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable ...
Synopsis The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Male Fragrances category in Hong Kong, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.