Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Frozen Food industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global frozen food market grew by 3.5% in 2010 to reach a value of $192,233.2 million.
In 2015, the global frozen food market is forecast to have a value of $228,325 million, an increase of 18.8% since 2010.
The global frozen food market grew by 2.8% in 2010 to reach a volume of 38,071.3 million kg.
In 2015, the global frozen food market is forecast to have a volume of 43,487.2 million kg, an increase of 14.2% since 2010.
Frozen meat products is the largest segment of the global frozen food market, accounting for 41.3% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 37.6% of the global frozen food market value.
Brasil Foods S.A. is the leading player in the global frozen food market, generating a 5% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The frozen food market consists of the retail sale of frozen fish, seafood, meat products, potato products, vegetables, fruit, pizza, ready meals, bakery products and desserts. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes all applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation have been calculated using 2010 constant annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Alison
00 1 718 618 48 97
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
** The Frozen Foods Market in Scandinavia (DNK+FIN+NOR+SWE) ** Market demand for years 2007, 2011, 2012 and forecasts for years 2013, 2014 and 2015. Company market shares and brands for 2012 and continuously ...
** The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Scandinavia (DNK+FIN+NOR+SWE) ** Market demand for years 2007, 2011, 2012 and forecasts for years 2013, 2014 and 2015. Company market shares and brands fo ...
Product Synopsis The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the UAE to 2017 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Ice Cream consumption trends in ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.