Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Functional Drinks: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Functional Drinks industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global functional drinks market grew by 3% in 2010 to reach a value of $48,186.1 million.
In 2015, the global functional drinks market is forecast to have a value of $62,151.2 million, an increase of 29% since 2010.
The global functional drinks market grew by 1.6% in 2010 to reach a volume of 13,720.1 million liters.
In 2015, the global functional drinks market is forecast to have a volume of 16,136.4 million liters, an increase of 17.6% since 2010.
Energy drinks is the largest segment of the global functional drinks market, accounting for 57.6% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 38.4% of the global functional drinks market value.
PepsiCo, Inc. is the leading player in the global functional drinks market, generating a 24.1% share of the market's volume.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The functional drinks market consists of the retail sale of energy drinks, sport drinks and nutraceutical drinks. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary “Functional Drinks - Reassessing future potential, determining consumer targets, and delivering credible products” provides a comprehensive overview of the functional drink landscape, analyzing ...
- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the energy drinks market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers. - Includes an overview of global and regional ...
Energy Drinks in Hong Kong by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2014. This market covers sugar-free and regular energy drinks and ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.