Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Functional Drinks: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Functional Drinks industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global functional drinks market grew by 3% in 2010 to reach a value of $48,186.1 million.
In 2015, the global functional drinks market is forecast to have a value of $62,151.2 million, an increase of 29% since 2010.
The global functional drinks market grew by 1.6% in 2010 to reach a volume of 13,720.1 million liters.
In 2015, the global functional drinks market is forecast to have a volume of 16,136.4 million liters, an increase of 17.6% since 2010.
Energy drinks is the largest segment of the global functional drinks market, accounting for 57.6% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 38.4% of the global functional drinks market value.
PepsiCo, Inc. is the leading player in the global functional drinks market, generating a 24.1% share of the market's volume.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The functional drinks market consists of the retail sale of energy drinks, sport drinks and nutraceutical drinks. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Product Synopsis Published by Canadean, the Global Energy Drinks Report 2013 provides a detailed analysis of the Energy Drinks market, with global, regional and individual country data including forecasts ...
Product Synopsis Published by Canadean, the Global Sports Drinks Report 2013 provides a detailed analysis of the global sports drinks market with global, regional and individual country data including ...
The profile also contains descriptions of the key companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry . Essential resource for top-line data and analysis ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.