Table of Contents
Global Furniture & Floor Coverings industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global furniture & floor coverings market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global furniture & floor coverings market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key furniture & floor coverings market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global furniture & floor coverings market with forecasts.
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global furniture & floor coverings market had total revenues of $505.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2009 and 2013.
The living room furniture segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $196.6bn, equivalent to 38.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $632.3bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global furniture & floor coverings market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global furniture & floor coverings market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global furniture & floor coverings market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Provide a broad understanding of the flooring market to business planners, investors and other professionals with quantifiable market measurements, as well as the markets for adjacent ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flooring market accounted for $258 billion in 2015 and it is projected to reach $367.82 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2015 to 2022. Mounting demand ...
China’s demand for Flooring has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...