Table of Contents
Global Games Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global games software market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global games software market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key games software market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global games software market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global games software market had total revenues of $29.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2009 and 2013.
The console games segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $24.4bn, equivalent to 81.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $34.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global games software market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global games software market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global games software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Toys and Games in US$ Million by the following Product Types: Games and Puzzles, Infant and Preschool, Activity and Construction Toys, Dolls and Action Figures, ...
The term serious game was coined by Clark Abt in the 1970s in his book “Serious Games”. It refers to various digital applications that are developed to impart learning through games. It includes games ...
China's demand for Toys and Games has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.