Table of Contents
Global Games Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global games software market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global games software market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key games software market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global games software market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global games software market had total revenues of $29.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2009 and 2013.
The console games segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $24.4bn, equivalent to 81.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $34.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global games software market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global games software market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global games software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Connected Gaming Consoles analyzes the role of gaming consoles as a platform for online video and other types of non-gaming content. It features an overview of gaming console adoption and the penetration ...
The research report on virtual reality in gaming market provides detailed industry analysis and helps in understanding the driving forces behind the popularity of virtual reality games in the global market. ...
The over the top (OTT) service market is an optimistic market trend mainly because of the growing number of enterprises and the penetration into newer markets. It helps to connect people in different regions, ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.