Table of Contents
Global Games Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global games software market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global games software market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key games software market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global games software market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global games software market had total revenues of $29.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2009 and 2013.
The console games segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $24.4bn, equivalent to 81.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $34.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global games software market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global games software market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global games software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Computer animation is the generation of animated images using computer graphics. CGI or computer generated imagery includes both static and dynamic images within its purview. Over the years computer animation ...
2014 Holiday Purchase Intentions analyzes consumer intentions to purchase CE devices on the eve of the 2014 holiday shopping season. It focuses on four product categories (tablets, smartphones, gaming ...
Summary 2015 Market Research Report on Global Car-Mounted Multimedia Industry is a professional and depth research report on Global Car-Mounted Multimedia industry For overview analysis, the report introduces ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.