Table of Contents
Global Games Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global games software market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global games software market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key games software market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global games software market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global games software market had total revenues of $29.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2009 and 2013.
The console games segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $24.4bn, equivalent to 81.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $34.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global games software market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global games software market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global games software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
About Digital Content Digital content is the content in digital format. It is formed of bits and can be stored on a hard disk. Typically, digital content refers to information available for distribution ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Mobile Gaming in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Tablet, and Smartphone. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, ...
China's demand for Toys and Games has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.