Table of Contents
Global Games Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global games software market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global games software market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key games software market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global games software market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global games software market had total revenues of $29.8bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2010 and 2014.
The console games segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $25.9bn, equivalent to 87.2% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $32.2bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global games software market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global games software market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global games software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global games software market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Video Games Software in US$ Million by the following Platforms: Console Games, Handheld Games, PC Games (Digital and Boxed), Casual Web Games, and Mobile ...
Summary Verdict Retail's, "Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retail Sales (Channel and Segment Analytics) in Greece to 2020" combines retail sales of games for domestic games consoles, handheld games ...
Summary Verdict Retail's, "Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retail Sales (Channel and Segment Analytics) in the United Arab Emirates to 2020" combines retail sales of games for domestic games consoles, ...