Table of Contents
Global Gardening & Outdoor Living industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global gardening & outdoor living market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global gardening & outdoor living market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key gardening & outdoor living market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global gardening & outdoor living market with forecasts.
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global gardening and outdoor living market had total revenues of $191.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2009 and 2013.
The plants, shrubs and growing media segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $107.1bn, equivalent to 56% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $220.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global gardening & outdoor living market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global gardening & outdoor living market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global gardening & outdoor living market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global food retail market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
This econometric study covers the world outlook for gardening supplies across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings ...
Thai consumers do not prioritise gardening. People who live in suburban and rural areas usually have more living space and are closer to the natural environment than their counterparts in city centres. ...
Limited living space in Hong Kong means the majority of consumers do not have their own gardens. Therefore, many consumers are only able to keep small potted plants on their balconies and this means there ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.