Table of Contents
Global Gardening & Outdoor Living industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global gardening & outdoor living market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global gardening & outdoor living market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key gardening & outdoor living market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global gardening & outdoor living market with forecasts.
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
The global gardening and outdoor living market had total revenues of $191.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2009 and 2013.
The plants, shrubs and growing media segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $107.1bn, equivalent to 56% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $220.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global gardening & outdoor living market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global gardening & outdoor living market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global gardening & outdoor living market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global food retail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
After a few years of value growth for home and garden, sales declined in current terms in 2015 due to slower growth of the economy and an uncertain job market. Consumers were more cautious about spending ...
Generally, gardens in Switzerland are becoming smaller as properties are quite expensive and many consumers prefer smaller gardens as they have little time to look after them. Nevertheless, Swiss consumers ...
Homeowners of large urban houses tend to value their gardens more and they hire professional services to come once or twice a month to look after their garden. However, this is not the case with homeowners ...