Table of Contents
Global Management & Marketing Consultancy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global management & marketing consultancy
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global management & marketing consultancy
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key management & marketing consultancy market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global management & marketing consultancy market forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global management & marketing consultancy market is expected to generate total revenues of $339.9bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2010 and 2014.
The operations management segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $104.2bn, equivalent to 30.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $462.1bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global management & marketing consultancy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global management & marketing consultancy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global management & marketing consultancy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This IDC study provides a review of the top 10 IT consulting services vendors as ranked by total worldwide and U.S. IT consulting services revenue."In 2015, most IT consulting providers struggled to regain ...
Plimsoll's IT Consultants (NORWAY) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the IT Consultants (NORWAY) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical ...
Plimsoll's IT Consultants (FINLAND) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the IT Consultants (FINLAND) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and ...