Table of Contents
Management & Marketing Consultancy: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Management & Marketing Consultancy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global management & marketing consultancy market grew by 6.2% in 2011 to reach a value of $301.1 billion.
In 2016, the global management & marketing consultancy market is forecast to have a value of $402.3 billion, an increase of 33.6% since 2011.
Operations management is the largest segment of the global management & marketing consultancy market, accounting for 30.3% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 50.2% of the global management & marketing consultancy market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The value of the management & marketing consultancy market in this report has been calculated as the total revenues received for the provision of corporate strategy services, operations management services, information technology solutions, human resource management services and outsourcing services. Other is any revenue accrued through any other service within this industry.
The market does not include revenues generated through the provision of related services such as accountancy, which are also provided by a number of players operating within the market. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant annual 2011 average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary This report presents the findings from a survey of 132 insurance companies regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how insurers' ...
It is important to note that while this market does not incorporate information technology (IT) or computer consulting services, any revenue generated by IT strategy services are included. This report ...
The 2014 Worldwide Marketing Consulting Services Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.