Table of Contents
Global Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global menswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global menswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global menswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global menswear market had total revenues of $423.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2009 and 2013.
Clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global menswear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $232.9bn, equivalent to 55.0% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $571.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global menswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global menswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global menswear market?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the the menswear market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Male consumers in Malaysia are increasingly aware of the need to take care of their appearance when at work or at leisure. Therefore, many male consumers are gradually becoming more willing to invest in ...
In Hungary, retail value sales of menswear recorded an 8% increase in 2015. The growth was mainly driven by a rise in retail volume sales, as prices did not increase significantly during the year. Compared ...
With improving employment rates and growing fashion awareness among the Saudi population due to greater to exposure to the Western world, the fashion sense of men in Saudi Arabia is improving and many ...