Table of Contents
Global Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global menswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global menswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global menswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global menswear market had total revenues of $423.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2009 and 2013.
Clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global menswear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $232.9bn, equivalent to 55.0% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $571.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global menswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global menswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global menswear market?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the the menswear market?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Although womenswear remains the cornerstone of the apparel and footwear industry, menswear continues to outpace womenswear in terms of growth, fuelled by men’s higher disposable incomes and a greate ...
Casual menswear such as jeans continued to show strong growth in 2014 while formal suits continued to decline in South Korea. The main factor was the increase of companies that allowed no-tie business ...
The casual dressing style is commonly embraced by men in Malaysia. Male consumers wear casual apparel for both work and leisure purposes. They favour the use of casual-style such as t-shirts with jeans ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.