Table of Contents
Milk: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Milk industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global milk market grew by 4% in 2010 to reach a value of $120,936.6 million.
In 2015, the global milk market is forecast to have a value of $146,058.1 million, an increase of 20.8% since 2010.
The global milk market grew by 2.3% in 2010 to reach a volume of 97,001.5 million liters.
In 2015, the global milk market is forecast to have a volume of 109,208.8 million liters, an increase of 12.6% since 2010.
Fresh liquid milk (unflavored) is the largest segment of the global milk market, accounting for 46.8% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 37% of the global milk market value.
Parmalat Finanziaria S.P.A. is the leading player in the global milk market, generating a 5.6% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The milk market consists of the retail sale of concentrated milk, fresh liquid milk, long-life liqiud milk and powdered milk. However, the total market volume for milk market excludes concentrated milk and powdered milk. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Lactic acid-based biodegradable polymers are projected to drive the demand for lactic acid across various industrial applications. The food & beverage segment is the second-largest application for lactic ...
Eggs products are obtained by breaking egg shells and processing the liquid to make it convenient for human consumption. The steps in egg processing includes breaking the egg, filtering, mixing, stabilizing, ...
** The Oils And Fats (Edible) Market, Global (30 countries) ** Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.