Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian nuclear energy market had a total market value of $49.2 billion in 2012. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 1.5% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the nuclear energy industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $20.8 billion in 2012. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $18.6 and $9.8 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the nuclear energy in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $32.3 billion in 2017, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $27.9 and $12.6 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian utilities market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian utilities market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian utilities market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Oil And Gas