Table of Contents
Air Freight in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Japan air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan's air freight market?
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Japanese air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $4.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2012 and 2016.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 8.1 billion FTK in 2016.
Air freight in Japan like in other nations depends on the trade being done with other countries.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The evolution of connected vehicles and increasing logistics transparency across the globe and the increasing adoption of connected and intelligent devices are some of the factors expected to drive ...
“The enactment of strict regulatory framework for pharmaceutical practices in North America and Europe is expected to drive the cold chain monitoring market.” The cold chain monitoring market size ...
The global logistics insurance market is anticipated to reach USD 61.55 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing foreign direct investment, establishment of ...
Logistics And F...
Logistics And F...