Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Marfrig Global Foods SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Marfrig Global Foods SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Marfrig Global Foods SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Marfrig Global Foods SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Marfrig Global Foods SA (Marfrig) produces, processes, and distributes meat and poultry products. Its product portfolio includes fresh and processed beef, pork, lamb, poultry, pasta, frozen vegetables, desserts, breaded products and ready-to-eat meals. Marfrig also offers fish, semi-finished and finished leather. The company offers its products under Marfrig and Keystone brands. Its products are sold in domestic market and exported globally through production, commercial and distribution units in 16 countries across South America, North America, Europe, Oceania and Asia. Marfrig is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...