Table of Contents
This report provides an insight into the Opportunity in the water heaters current market scenario, structure and practices in India.
In depth market scenario includes;
- Current market size estimates, including domestic market, imports and exports
- Market size by player categories – Large (More than INR 200 mn), Medium (INR 30-200 mn), Small (Less than INR 30 mn)
- Market size by players – Top Companies
- Market size by product categories - Electric Water Heaters (EWH), Gas Water Heaters (GWH), Solar Water Heaters (SWH), Hot Water Calorifiers (HWC)
- Market size by product sub-categories
- Market size by end user segments – Residential, Commercial
- Market size by regions – North, South, East, West
Market structure details the value chain key players’ presence across products and end user segments. Market practices include understanding the Opportunity in the water heaters sets business, market trends, distribution practices and pricing.
The report also provides a snapshot of key competition, past market trends with forecast over the next 5 years, anticipated growth rates and the principal factors driving and impacting growth
Market data and analytics are derived from a combination of primary and secondary sources
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
About Solar Water Heater A solar water heater comprises solar collectors and storage tanks. It uses sunlight to heat water and is generally installed on the roof of a building. Two types of solar wate ...
The rise in the number of households purchased or renovated are leading to a growth in the Swedish home appliances market. Small appliances are leading the growth as they lower the cost and high utility. ...
Smaller ticket-sized appliances are the most common appliances found in the kitchens of the country. A growing GDP at par with the United States has helped increase the consumer purchasing power coupled ...