Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
· Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
· Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
· Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
· Digital media strategies for local councils;
· Local broadbanding case studies;
· Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
· Market and industry analyses;
· Market statistics and forecasts.
Researcher: Paul Budde
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Lifestyle Diseases—Could Wearables Be the Solution? Convergence of Wearables and Analytics Drives Health Outcomes and Unique User Experience Increasingly, the connected nature of humans is driving the ...
Digital Innovations in Healthcare : Transformational Impact is Expected as Health Systems Become Hi-tech and Hi-touch The challenges in the US healthcare industry continue to make health accessibility, ...
2016 Global Outlook for the Healthcare Industry : Value-Based Healthcare Transformation Drives Opportunity In this research deliverable, Frost & Sullivan’s senior analyst team across the healthcare secto ...