Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
- Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
- Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
- Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
- Digital media strategies for local councils;
- Local broadbanding case studies;
- Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
- Market and industry analyses;
- Market statistics and forecasts.
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The digital economy is having an enormous impact on the political and economic landscape and indeed the overall global society. The explosion in the use of smart technologies means that we can increase ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.