Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
- Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
- Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
- Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
- Digital media strategies for local councils;
- Local broadbanding case studies;
- Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
- Market and industry analyses;
- Market statistics and forecasts.
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The rise of the digital economy is affecting businesses worldwide, as they seek to adapt to the always-on, digitally enhanced lifestyles of advanced consumers. Analysys Mason is researching the operational ...
Telecoms operators must ensure that they have access to innovation in order to remain relevant in the digital economy. This strategy report explores the three main approaches that operators and provides ...
Our future rests on E-health and E-education With the rise of digital platforms, the world is rapidly changing. In newspaper and book publishing, TV and radio, film, music, and other forms of media, we ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.