Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
· Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
· Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
· Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
· Digital media strategies for local councils;
· Local broadbanding case studies;
· Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
· Market and industry analyses;
· Market statistics and forecasts.
Researcher: Paul Budde
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Operators should consider extending connectivity plans, exerting control over the device ecosystem, working with OTT players and offering new services. Asia–PacificMobile operators in Asia–Pacific ...
Value Propositions and Market Entry Guides for Investors This research service provides an analysis for the healthcare market in Vietnam. In addition to an overview of the total healthcare market, it presents ...
APAC will Continue to Remain in Global Spotlight for Investment, Innovation, and Growth in Healthcare The research service provides an analysis of the healthcare market in Asia-Pacific (APAC). It discusses ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.