Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
· Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
· Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
· Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
· Digital media strategies for local councils;
· Local broadbanding case studies;
· Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
· Market and industry analyses;
· Market statistics and forecasts.
Researcher: Paul Budde
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This BCC Research report assesses the impact of technical, economic, legal/regulatory, business and other developments on the global market for telemedicine technologies and services. Market forecasts ...
Telehealth solutions include the peripheral devices needed to monitor vital signs and collect data, systems for transmitting the data to the server, and software to display the data. Some common peripheral ...
Asia-Pacific Telehealth Outlook 2016'2020 : Innovative Care Delivery Models Supported by mHealth, Remote Patient Monitoring, and Telemedicine Healthcare industry challenges including aging populations, ...