Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
· Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
· Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
· Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
· Digital media strategies for local councils;
· Local broadbanding case studies;
· Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
· Market and industry analyses;
· Market statistics and forecasts.
Researcher: Paul Budde
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
In this research deliverable, Frost & Sullivan’s senior analyst team across the healthcare sector provide bold perspectives and predictions for the industry in 2015. The markets covered include pharmaceuticals ...
Operators should consider extending connectivity plans, exerting control over the device ecosystem, working with OTT players and offering new services. Asia–PacificMobile operators in Asia–Pacific ...
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The U.S. market for clinical healthcare information technologies reached $14.1 billion and nearly $15.6 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to grow at a compound ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.