Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
· Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
· Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
· Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
· Digital media strategies for local councils;
· Local broadbanding case studies;
· Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
· Market and industry analyses;
· Market statistics and forecasts.
Researcher: Paul Budde
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
2016 Global Outlook for the Healthcare Industry : Value-Based Healthcare Transformation Drives Opportunity In this research deliverable, Frost & Sullivan’s senior analyst team across the healthcare secto ...
This IDC study has analyzed the current situation and future developing trends of the China healthcare industry IT market; studied the main measures of China medical reform, the structural change (organization ...
Healthcare Services Market Outlook for Eastern Europe : Country-level Analysis of Healthcare Systems and Private Hospital Markets This research service provides an overview of the healthcare systems of ...