Table of Contents
Subjects covered include:
· Government policies to stimulate the digital economy;
· Government initiatives to fund infrastructure for the digital economy;
· Industry initiatives regarding FttH infrastructure and smart grids;
· Digital media strategies for local councils;
· Local broadbanding case studies;
· Smart grids as green telecoms, carbon trading, environmental issues;
· Market and industry analyses;
· Market statistics and forecasts.
Researcher: Paul Budde
Current Publication date: March 2008 (1st Edition)
Next Publication date: March 2009
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The healthcare industry is undergoing a major transformation due to the challenge of providing more cost-effective personalized care. The push towards predictable outcomes and higher quality of care is ...
This IDC study has analyzed the current situation and future developing trends of the China healthcare industry IT market; studied the main measures of China medical reform, the structural change (organization ...
This IDC Health Insights study highlights the key findings of IDC's MEA CIO Summit Survey 2014. It examines the adoption patterns of 3rd-Platform technologies (mobility, big data, cloud, and social media ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.