Table of Contents
Air Freight in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United States air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States' air freight market?
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The US air freight sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $13.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.5% between 2012 and 2016.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -2.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 35.7 billion FTK in 2016.
The USA holds both a strong international and domestic air freight industry owing to it geographical size and location.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Express Delivery Increased demand for express delivery from the e-commerce industries will fuel the growth of the express delivery market in Europe. The vendors offer timely delivery of products, ...
The 2017 Market Research Report on Couriers and Express Delivery Services is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you need to create ...
The global automated parcel delivery terminals market research report provides detailed information about the industry based on the million units and revenue (USD MN) for the forecast period. The research ...