Table of Contents
Motorcycles in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the motorcycles market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the motorcycles market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe motorcycles market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe motorcycles market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe motorcycles market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe motorcycles market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe motorcycles market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Europe's motorcycles market?
The motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds. Mopeds are powered two-wheeler vehicles with engine capacity of less than 50 c.c., generally they are also equipped for non-motorized propulsion and with restricted maximum speed. For the purposes of this profile, all powered two-wheelers other than mopeds are classed as 'motorcycles'. (The term 'scooter' refers to a two-wheeler of any capacity that has its engine as part of the rear suspension, and/or has a step-through chassis, thus depending on its engine capacity a scooter may fall into either moped or motorcycle category). Volumes reflect the number of new motorcycles sold each year. The market value is assessed at manufacturers' list price. All currency conversions are carried out at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
The European motorcycles market had total revenues of $9,806.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -4.4% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 1,476.6 thousand units in 2015.
More and more dense traffic in large European cities may prove to be a natural growth driver for the sale of two-wheelers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global premium motorcycle helmet market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.04% and reach a size of USD XX billion by the year 2020. Bike safety has become one of the most important concerns for riders ...
About Semi-automatic Motorcycles Currently, the market for semi-automatic motorcycles is at a nascent stage; therefore, the adoption of semi-automatic transmission systems in motorcycles market is slim. ...
About Automotive Anti-Lock Braking System The global automotive ABS market is growing owing its adoption in a wide range of applications, including passenger cars, CVs, and motorcycles. Motorcycle ABS ...