Fixed Line Telecoms - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Fixed Line Telecoms industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the fixed line telecoms industry and had a total market value of $108.4 billion in 2011. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.3% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the fixed line telecoms industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $55.1 billion in 2011.
China is expected to lead the fixed line telecoms industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $72.5 billion in 2016, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $44.7, $10.6 and $4.3 billion, respectively.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes represent the number of fixed-line telephones. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2011 average annual exchange rates.