Table of Contents
Global Legal services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global legal services market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global legal services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key legal services market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global legal services market with five year forecasts
The global legal services market had total revenues of $616.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2010 and 2014.
The number of legal professionals increased with a CAGR of 2.5% between 201 and 2014, to reach a total of 4,276.2 thousand in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $726.2bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global legal services market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global legal services market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global legal services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global legal services market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
VR Content Creation Market: Overview VR content creation market report provides analysis for the period 2014 – 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast and 2015 is the base year. The ...
Economic & Retail Update Q1 2017 Summary As the impact of the shock EU referendum result begins to be realised, the UK economy will feel the brunt with inflation rising and consumer confidence remaining ...
HNW Asset Allocation Trends 2017 Summary HNW investment preferences are the result of interplay between a multitude of factors, such as macroeconomic and political conditions, risk-preferences, demographic ...