Table of Contents
Global Semiconductors industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global semiconductors market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global semiconductors market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key semiconductors market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global semiconductors market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global semiconductors market had total revenues of $411.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2010 and 2014.
The integrated segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $352.6bn, equivalent to 85.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $563.9bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global semiconductors market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global semiconductors market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global semiconductors market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global semiconductors market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market: Overview Increasing demand for printed electronics is one of the prime factors which areanticipated to boost the market of semiconductor wafer cleaning ...
The cold plasma market is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 16.2% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 2.91 billion by 2021 from USD 1.38 billion in 2016. Market growth can be primarily attributed to ...
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...