Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Bread & Rolls: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Bread & Rolls industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an Executive Summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global bread & rolls market grew by 2.3% in 2009 to reach a value of $156.1 billion.
In 2014, the global bread & rolls market is forecast to have a value of $174.4 billion, an increase of 11.7% since 2009.
The global bread & rolls market grew by 0.4% in 2009 to reach a volume of 72,474.2 million kilograms.
In 2014, the global bread & rolls market is forecast to have a volume of 75,034.6 million kilograms, an increase of 3.5% since 2009.
Artisanal bread & rolls is the largest segment of the global bread & rolls market, accounting for 51.8% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 60.1% of the global bread & rolls market value.
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V. is the leading player in the global bread & rolls market, generating a 3.1% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The bread & rolls market consists of retail sales of artisanal bread & rolls, in-store bakery bread & rolls and industrial bread & rolls. The market is valued according to retail selling rice (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2009 annual average exchange rates.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
This BCC Research report analyzes different markets and their dynamics, production costs and the competitiveness of yeast production in different geographical regions. It also describes influencing factors ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Yeast in US$ Million by the following Application Segments: Flavor Enhancers, Bakery, Animal Feed, Brewery, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive ...
Despite growing at a relatively sluggish pace, baked goods still continues to offer growth opportunities for manufacturers and retailers alike. Catering to indulgence trend in the some of the fastest growing ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.