Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Canned Food: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Canned Food industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global canned food market grew by 2.7% in 2010 to reach a value of $80,652.2 million.
In 2015, the global canned food market is forecast to have a value of $92,694.1 million, an increase of 14.9% since 2010.
The global canned food market grew by 2.1% in 2010 to reach a volume of 20,966.3 million kilograms.
In 2015, the global canned food market is forecast to have a volume of 23,184.4 million kilograms, an increase of 10.6% since 2010.
Canned meat products is the largest segment of the global canned food market, accounting for 25.3% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 48.9% of the global canned food market value.
Del Monte Foods Company is the leading player in the global canned food market, generating a 5.1% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The canned foods market consists of the retail sales of canned desserts, canned fish/seafood & meat products, canned fruit, canned pasta & noodles, canned ready meals and canned vegetables. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Robyn
+1 (805) 652 26 26
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
The main objective of canning is to preserve food in a stable form so that it can be stored and shipped to distant markets throughout the year. The study provides in-depth analysis of the global canned ...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Canned Food market to grow at a CAGR of 2.46 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the changing lifestyle ...
It includes data on industry size and key market segments, plus textual and graphical analysis of the major trends and drivers and key competitors, main industry players and demographic information. What's ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.