Table of Contents
Global Advertising industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global advertising market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising market with five year forecasts.
The global advertising industry generated total revenues of $97.4bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $24.8bn, equivalent to 25.5% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $129.5bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global advertising market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global advertising market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global advertising market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Mobile Advertising in US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments: Messaging, Search, and Display. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics ...
ACCUSTREAM RESEARCH: 2014 VIRTUAL VIDEO VALUE CHAIN EXPANSION AT 30.3% TO $16.5 BILLION; DOUBLE-DIGIT ECOSYSTEM GROWTH PROJECTED THROUGH 2017 The virtual video value chain (an ecosystem connecting CDN, ...
In-stream and virtual video ad billings are forecast to realize 24% growth in 2014, led by extensive monetization against broadcast and cable programmer inventory, supported by a stable of multi-screen ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.