Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Dairy: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Dairy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global dairy market grew by 4% in 2010 to reach a value of $327,163.8 million.
In 2015, the global dairy market is forecast to have a value of $398,722.4 million, an increase of 21.9% since 2010.
Milk is the largest segment of the global dairy market, accounting for 35.5% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 47.7% of the global dairy market value.
Groupe Danone is the leading player in the global dairy market, generating a 5.4% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The dairy market consists of retail sales of cheese, chilled desserts, cream, fromage frais, milk, spreadable fats and yogurt. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
The expansion of the global cheese industry is forecast to reach 7.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.1%. Currently, fresh (uncured ...
The expansion of the global milk fat and oil industry is forecast to reach 8.2% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.3%. Currently, butte ...
The expansion of the global milk and cream industry is forecast to reach 9.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 7.7%. Currently, milk ...
... At a low level dairy products overall the milk market has not change depending on from the previous year (+3.6 Especially for powdered milk, which means that increased price changes. Also, fats ...
... Classification unit no. Base rate history $4.062014 $4.072013 $4.472012 Sector: manufacturing classification unit description liquid dairy product manufactureclassification: unit sub ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.