Table of Contents
Global Air Freight industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global air freight market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global air freight market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global air freight market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual chapters
The global air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $138.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 237.1 billion FTK in 2013.
The performance of the sector is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 1.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $149.4bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global air freight market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global air freight market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global air freight market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Air Transportation of Freight in China The Air Transportation of Freight industry in China operates aircraft for the international and domestic transportation of freight. This report covers the scope, ...
Fuelling growth: Declines in oil prices over the past five years have boosted industry profit AbstractAir Freight Services in Australia The industry includes businesses that provide domestic and international ...
Summary The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also ...