Table of Contents
Global Mobile Phones industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global mobile phones market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global mobile phones market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global mobile phones market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global mobile phones market had total revenues of $385.9bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.8% between 2010 and 2014.
The market volume increased with a CAGR of 10.2% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 1,655.9 million handsets in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $440.9bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global mobile phones market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global mobile phones market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global mobile phones market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global mobile phones market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
In this study, we provide a market forecast and analysis of the handset market in the CEE region. This encompasses data on shipments of mobile phones, analysis of the market outlook by product category ...
This IDC study analyzes the installed base of smartphone users in the United States by operating system (OS). It combines IDC's extensive knowledge of smartphones, smartphone users, subscribers, subscribe ...
This IDC study presents the five-year forecast for mobile phone shipments worldwide by device vendors. The worldwide mobile phone market will reach a total of 1,960 million unit shipments in 2015, down ...