Table of Contents
Global Mobile Phones industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global mobile phones market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global mobile phones market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global mobile phones market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including France, Germany, UK, Japan, US, alongside individual country chapters
The global mobile phones market had total revenues of $163.4bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 1,404.9 million units in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.0% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $198.5bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global mobile phones market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global mobile phones market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global mobile phones market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Network planning and optimisation (NPO) processes will need to evolve towards a high degree of intelligent automation so that network resource utilisation can be maximised in near-real time. This report ...
IEMR's Global Mobile Entertainment Market Forecast provides a comprehensive forecast of global, regional, and country-specific mobile entertainment usage among consumers in 50+ countries and regions. Fo ...
Fleet management and asset tracking solutions generate high average revenue per connection (ARPC) and a wealth of opportunities for growth, but success depends on robust partnerships and flexible business ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.