Table of Contents
Global Publishing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global publishing market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global publishing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key publishing market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global publishing market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global publishing market had total revenue of $308.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2010 and 2014.
The books segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenue of $125.9bn, equivalent to 40.9% of the market's overall value.
With both the Europe and North America markets shrinking in recent years, the increase in the Asia- Pacific market can only manage to offset the global market to a state of stagnation.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global publishing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global publishing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global publishing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global publishing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About content publishing The content publishing market serves several industries such as education, banking and finance, music, government, and healthcare. In this report, we have considered only print ...
About Digital Education Publishing Digital education content is available in various formats such as electronic textbooks, digital textbooks, multimedia books, and online interactive books. With the emergence ...