Table of Contents
“Global Floating LNG (FLNG) Trends Outlook and Investment Prospects to 2020- Over $70 Billion Capital Investments to Float Offshore” is a unique and comprehensive research work on global floating LNG industry.
The report from LNGANALYSIS quotes that ‘over $70 Billion will be spent on FLNG projects between 2012 and 2020, averaging at $8.3 Billion per year with investment peaking in 2017’. The research work focuses on the accelerating pace of change in FLNG markets, technologies, investment scenarios- and what this means for operators, constructors, consumers, investors and policy makers. Amidst tight market conditions in global LNG industry, the report provides detailed outlook into global FLNG markets.
The compulsory guide for companies involved in FLNG markets identifies the key trends, drivers and challenges along with detailed annual outlook of each of the market to 2020. It also evaluates potential investment and new entry/ expansion opportunities in all the emerging and existing FLNG markets. Technology insights and developments, current status of terminals (FEED, FID, EPC), competition, latest industry developments are analyzed in detail. Global planned Floating liquefaction and regasification projects in the industry along with outlook of capital expenditure, capacity, competition, supply-demand, market structure to 2020 are detailed in the report.
The report ensures that you do not fall behind in the race of investing in FLNG industry and ensures that your investments are focused in correct locations. Through detailed analysis on each of the segment of global FLNG value chain, the report enables you to identify key markets, companies, technologies and facilities being used in global and regional FLNG industry. The research work is designed in a user friendly style and ensures that reader with limited prior knowledge of FLNG technologies and concepts also can get detailed and focused insights into the industry.
- Top 40 latest trends on global and regional FLNG markets
- The role of FLNG industry in the growth of LNG (onshore & offshore) in the near to long term future
- Global LNG supply and demand forecast by country, 2000- 2020
- Analysis and outlook of 17 emerging FLNG markets including South Africa, Australia, India, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Lithuania, Croatia, Ukraine, Germany, Bahrain, Iraq, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Chile, Uruguay and Albania and 10 existing markets including Argentina, Brazil, China, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, the UK and the US to 2020
- Global annual FLNG capital investments (capex) forecast by type, region and country, 2012- 2020
- Current status, feasibility of commencement, operator/ owners, technology, capex details for 27 planned regasification and 10 liquefaction projects
- FLNG technology developments including mooring systems and offloading systems
- Outlook of key companies’ net weighted capacity in each region and world by type to 2020
- Detailed analysis of current and future projects of leading ten companies along with their future strategies including Excelerate Energy LLC, Petroleo Brasileiro SA (Petrobras), GDF Suez (Gaz De France), Exxon Mobil Corporation, Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation (KNPC), Royal Dutch Shell Plc (Shell), CE FLNG LLC, Petroliam Nasional Berhard (Petronas), Pangea LNG BV, INPEX Masela Ltd.
Reasons to buy
- Design your new entry/ expansion/ investment decisions using our in-depth analysis and historical and forecasted data on terminals, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for gas procurement, capacity reservations and asset investments
- Evaluate pros and cons of investing in the country’s FLNG market as compared to its peer markets
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the FLNG value chain in the entire world
- Evaluate planned projects using our feasibility analysis of planned projects and capital investment
- Gain access to data on LNG pricing and trade movements in different parts of the world and export or import LNG from stable and cheapest sources
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding their business strategies and planned investments
- Make merger and acquisition decisions using market share information and latest developments
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to reach ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...