Table of Contents
Cutting-edge new research by KellySciPub indicates that the core personalized medicine market will be worth over $60 billion by 2019. This market is made up of companion diagnostics and targeted therapeutics and is currently worth $42 billion. This market is dominated by oncology, cardiovascular and infectious disease treatment and diagnostics. The report ‘Personalized Medicine, Targeted Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostic Market: Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment’ has already been procured by 17 of the top 25 Pharma companies globally. In this newly published edition, it is a revolutionary insight into the vertical growing market of personalized healthcare globally.
Individualized, targeted or personalized medicine aims to increase the efficacy of therapeutics via genetic testing and companion diagnostics. Personalized therapeutics and associated companion diagnostics will be more specific and effective thereby giving pharma/biotech companies a significant advantage to recuperate R&D costs. Personalized medicine will reduce the frequency of adverse drug reactions and therefore have a dramatic impact on health economics. Developmental and diagnostic companies will benefit from lower discovery and commercialization costs and more specific market subtypes.
This report describes the current technologies that are propelling the personalized medicine and companion diagnostic market. It examines the current genetic diagnostic tests and companion diagnostic assays that are in use by the medical and pharmaceutical industry today. Current developments in personalized medicine and the pharmacogenomics revolution are discussed. The emerging trends that appear in key markets such as the US, UK, Germany and France are elucidated and analysed. This study reveals market figures of the overall personalized medicine market and also sub-market figures. Forecast projections and future growth rates are provided to give the reader a forthcoming perspective of this growing industry.
The study also provides a comprehensive financial and product review of key players in the personalized medicine industry. Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
In summary, the personalized medicine and associated companion diagnostic market have huge opportunities for growth. This industry will revolutionize the healthcare system and will improve therapeutic effectiveness and reduce the severity of adverse effects. It has enormous potential for investment and the emergence of genetic-based in vitro diagnostics.
This is a comprehensive account of the market size, segmentation, key players, SWOT analysis, influential technologies, and business and economic environments. The report is supported by over 317 tables & figures over 279 pages.
The personalized medicine (global & USA) market is presented as follows:
- By Company (e.g., Qiagen, AFFYMETRIX, ATOSSA GENETICS, NODALITY, deCode /Amgen, CELERA, MYRIAD)
- By Geography (US, UK, EU)
- By Segment (Targeted therapeutics, Companion Diagnostics)
- By Sub-market (Companion diagnostic, targeted cancer therapeutic, medical technology, pharmacogenomics, consumer genomics, molecular diagnostics) - By Therapy (Cancer, Cardiovascular, Infectious Disease)
A wealth of financial data & business strategy information is provided including:
- Company financials, sales & revenue figures
- Business Model Strategies for Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Business Model Strategies for Providers. Provider Systems and Academic Medical Centres
- Business Model Strategies for Payers & Governments
- Private and Public Funding and Personalized Medicine Reimbursement
- Revisions to Current Payment Systems and intellectual property
- How to Gain Market Penetration in the EU
- Cost-effectiveness and Business Value of Personalized Medicine
- Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostics (e.g., BRAC Analysis, Oncotype Dx , KRAS Mutations)
- Comprehensive account of company product portfolios & kits
SWOT, Economic & Regulatory Environment specifics include:
- Key strengths, weaknesses and threats influencing leading player position within the market
- Technologies driving the market (e.g., New-Generation Sequencing Technologies, Ultra-High Throughput Sequencing)
- Top fastest growing market segments and emerging opportunities
- Top pharmaceutical companies within the IPM by market share and revenue
- Comprehensive product portfolios, R&D activity and pipeline therapeutics
- M&A activity and future strategies of top personalized medicine pharmacos
- Personalized Medicine Regulation (USA, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy)
- CE-marked Personalized Medicine/Diagnostic Tests
- FDA Advances in Personalized Medicine Regulation
This report highlights a number of significant pharmacos and gives details of their operations, products, financials and business strategy.
- Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Atossa Genetics
- Celera Corporation (Quest Diagnostics)
- Celldex Therapeutics
- deCode Genetics (Amgen)
What you will gain:
- An in-depth understanding of the global personalized medicine market and it’s environment
- Current market facts, figures and product lines of key players in the industry
- Emerging trends in key markets such as the US, UK, Germany and France
- Knowledge of how the personalized medicine market will integrate into the global healthcare market
- Technical insights into new generation sequencing technologies and ultra-high throughput sequencing
- Updates on bioinformatics, high throughput systems, genetic analysis kits, companion diagnostics and future technologies
- FDA approved pharmacogenetic tests and recognized biomarkers
- Information on key government and regulatory policies
- Strategies on how to adapt and restructure current business models to this industry
This report tackles key concerns to the personalized medicine market such as:
- Lack of regulatory policy and legislation in the US and Europe
- Reimbursement schemes and payers concerns
- Transition of investigational diagnostic assays and therapeutics to clinical practice
- Direct to consumer (DTC) test kits and implications for the public
Who should read this report?
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic companies with an interest in personalized medicine
- Industry professionals and business strategists will discover key information to propel their policies
- Investors will gain inside information to dominant players in the industry and future forecasts
- Scientists will get a business perspective and industry insight into how scientific breakthroughs influence the market environment
This report will tell you if the companies mentioned are:
- Strong, competitive players
- Pooling their resources for specific growth and therapeutic areas
- Investing strategically in R&D
- Have a history of strategic M&A activity
This detailed report is supported with 317 figures and tables over 279 pages and profiles the main pharmacos in personalized medicine.
Benefits of Investing in our Cutting-Edge Reports:
Clients receive complementary content* with mid-level and enterprise wide licences
Post-sale complementary consultation with senior expert analyst is included
Use of tables and figures in your own reports and presentations is permitted
Each report provides straight-talking strategic analysis & sector intelligence
All reports are updated each quarter to give you the most up-to-date information
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Assess current market dynamics and estimate future demand for sample preparation in genomics, proteomics and epigenomics. - Gain insight into existing products as well as new developments ...
Respondents Show Vivid Interest in Developing Clinical NGS-based Tests for Infectious Disease Testing Applications The primary goal of this research is to analyze the current and future adoption plans ...
Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Biomarker Market: Overview Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is liver disease which is categorized under the spectrum of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). ...