Table of Contents
The Future of Ophthalmic Devices, Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunities to 2016 - The Vision Care Segment Emerges as a Key Revenue Generator
GBI Research’s report, “The Future of Ophthalmic Devices, Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunities to 2016 - The Vision Care Segment Emerges as a Key Revenue Generator” provides key data, information and analysis on the global ophthalmic devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on four ophthalmic devices market categories - cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, and ophthalmic diagnostic equipment. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for four ophthalmic devices market categories – cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, and ophthalmic diagnostic equipment.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2008.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the ophthalmic devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Essilor, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, HOYA, CIBA Vision, Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss, Alcon, Cooper Vision, and Abbott Medical Optics (AMO).
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the ophthalmic devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the ophthalmic devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global ophthalmic devices market and the factors shaping it.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global market for contact lenses grew from $18.7 billion in 2012 to $18.9 billion in 2013. This market is expected to reach $20.1 billion by 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) ...
The comprehensive DeviceMatters medical device safety and approval report provides an overview of Contact Lenses & Accessories, recent device approvals, supplements, recalls, and in-depth review of adverse ...
The comprehensive DeviceMatters medical device safety and approval report provides an overview of Daily Wear Soft Contact Lenses, recent device approvals, supplements, recalls, and in-depth review of adverse ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.