Table of Contents
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO.
This report from Beverage Marketing Corporation summarizes industry activity and contains current statistical data for eleven individual beverage categories in Canada, including volume, growth and per capita consumption figures. It profiles leading companies active in the Canadian marketplace and includes volume figures and projections for each category.
The answers you need:
This study of Canadian beverage trends provides a summary of developments in the major categories and gives a bird's eye view of the industry as a whole.
Questions answered include:
- Which beverage categories grew in the Canadian market in 2015, and which did not?
- What is the fastest growing distilled spirits segment in Canada?
- Which province consumes the most beer per capita?
- How many liters of bottled water did Canadian residents consume during 2015, and how did that compare to previous years?
- How did sports beverages and energy drinks perform?
- What are future growth prospects for the major beverage categories in the Canadian market?
This report features:
The Multiple Beverage Marketplace in Canada provides a comprehensive overview of the entire Canadian beverage marketplace, providing a total market view of eleven beverage categories.
- A snapshot of the share of stomach held by each beverage category in the Canadian market. It breaks down volume and market share held by each beverage category including growth statistics and per capita consumption figures. The report also discusses current industry trends and forecast for the future.
- Concise descriptions and key trends in eleven beverage types including beer, bottled water, carbonated soft drinks, coffee, distilled spirits, energy drinks, fruit beverages, milk, sports beverages, tea and wine.
- Quantification of Canadian beer market volume by province. Historical and current data breaking out Canadian beer volume by package type (bottles, cans, draft and imported beer).
- Discussion of trends in the coffee market and discussion of trends and activities of key companies and brands.
- Historical and current Canadian fluid milk trends, a break-out of volume, share and growth by milk segments including 2%, 1%, 3.25%, Skim, chocolate, buttermilk and eggnog, plus fluid milk consumption for select provinces.
- A break-out of the domestic vs. imported distilled spirits market by segment and a look at distilled spirits volume, share and growth by province.
- Domestic vs. imported wine volume, wine by segment and as well as a break-out of wine sales by Canadian province.
- A discussion of several major Canadian beverage companies including Molson Coors Brewing Company, Labatt Brewing Company, Sleeman Breweries and Cott Corporation with coverage of their corporate histories, market share and strategic acquisitions, as well as an in-depth look at their many brands.
- Beverage Marketing's volume, per capita consumption and compound annual growth projections for each beverage group and analysis of the forces determining each category's future through 2020.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Hot Coffee (Hot Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Hot Coffee (Hot Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Global Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...