Table of Contents
FPT Industrial S.p.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations.
The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
FPT Industrial S.p.A. (FPT Industrial), a brand of CNH Industrial, is a diesel engine manufacturing company. It designs, manufactures and sells powertrains for on-road and off-road vehicles, marine and power generation applications. Its offerings include engines, axles and transmissions. The company’s products finds application in light, medium and heavy industrial vehicles and buses and, and in industrial machinery including earthmoving and construction machinery, agriculture, irrigation and special machines. FPT Industrial has production, research and development, and distribution facilities in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. The company also manufactures engines running with alternative fuels in the flex-fuel and tetra-fuel versions. FPT Industrial is headquartered in Piemonte, Italy.
FPT Industrial S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Feb 14,2017: FPT Industrial Launches New N67 250kVA and C87 300kVA at Middle East Electricity 2017: More Power, Less Space
Nov 12,2016: FPT Industrial Reveals NEF 6 NG at EIMA 2016: The Prototype for Natural Power in Agricultural Applications
Mar 01,2016: FPT Industrial enlarges its power generation portfolio with 2 new engines at Middle East Electricity
Feb 25,2016: FPT Industrial to launch new G-Drives at Middle East Electricity
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762