Table of Contents
“The Future of El Salvador Oil Refinery Markets to 2020” from OGANALYSIS is a compulsory guide for all the companies interested in El Salvador refining markets. The report provides complete analysis into the El Salvador refining industry amidst the rapid developments in the recent past. All key trends, drivers and challenges of investing/ entering/ operating in the industry are detailed.
Details of all operational and planned refineries including location, start up, operator, owners, constructors, capital investments, project feasibility and configuration are provided in the report. Further, outlook of Crude Distillation Units, Coking Unit Capacity, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity and HydroCracking Unit Capacity are provided to 2020. In addition, business strategies of key refiners in the country along with their net equity weighted primary and secondary unit capacities are provided. It identifies all key investment opportunities in El Salvador refining market and also analyzes all the upcoming refineries in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2012 to 2013.
Some of the Key questions answered in the report include-
-How will the El Salvador refining sector emerge by 2020?
-Who are the leading refiners and what are their strategies for near to medium term future?
-What will be the country’s refining capacity be by 2020 and what are the annual changes?
-How will the products’ supply and demand situation change annually to 2020?
-How much capital investment will go into the industry on planned refineries?
-What are the key investment and business expansion opportunities available in the sector?
-Where does the market stand in regional and global front?
-Current status and feasibility of planned refinery projects
- -Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of three leading refining companies
- All potential opportunities and challenges for foreign companies to 2020
- LPG, Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene production and consumption outlook, 2002- 2020
- Refinery wise CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020
- Share of El Salvador in Region and Global Refining Capacities, 2013
- Market Drivers, Trends, Outlook and Challenges of operating in El Salvador refining industry
- Refinery details including location, operator, owners, start up, complexity, investment, construction, current status
- Business and expansion strategies of leading El Salvador Refining companies
- Profiles of three leading El Salvador refiners including overview, SWOT, Business description and final analysis
- All major oil and gas news, deals and events in El Salvador along with their impact on the industry
Reasons To Purchase
- Formulate focused investment and development strategies over the next decade
- Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
- Identify key investment opportunities through detailed information on upcoming refineries and capacity information forecasts
- Develop clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
- Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
- Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries Summary "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and ...
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...