1. Market Research
  2. > Beverage
  3. > Soft Drink
  4. > Bottled Water Market Trends
  5. > Masafi Mineral Water Co in Soft Drinks (United Arab Emirates)

Masafi Mineral Water Co in Soft Drinks (United Arab Emirates)

  • February 2017
  • -
  • Euromonitor International
  • -
  • 3 pages

Masafi Mineral Water was established in 1976 and it is a limited liability company wholly-owned by Al-Ghurair Investment LLC, one of the leading conglomerates operating in the United Arab Emirates. Mr Abdul Aziz Abdullah Al-Ghurair owns 80% of Masafi, with the remaining 20% share owned by Mr Mohamed Abdullah Al-Ghurair. Abdul Aziz Abdullah Al-Ghurair is the Speaker of the House of the United Arab Emirates Federal National Council, the United Arab Emirates parliament, as well as the CEO of Mashre...

Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.


Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.

Table Of Contents

Masafi Mineral Water Co in Soft Drinks (United Arab Emirates)
MASAFI MINERAL WATER CO IN SOFT DRINKS (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES)
Euromonitor International
February 2017

LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES

Strategic Direction
Key Facts
Summary 1 Masafi Mineral water Co: Key Facts
Competitive Positioning
Summary 2 Masafi Mineral Water Co: Competitive Position 2016

View This Report »

Get Industry Insights. Simply.

  • Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
  • 24 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
  • More than 10,000 trusted sources
24/7 Customer Support

Talk to Amrita

+1 718 303 2019

Purchase Reports From Reputable Market Research Publishers
Vinh Hao Mineral Water JSC in Soft Drinks (Vietnam)

Vinh Hao Mineral Water JSC in Soft Drinks (Vietnam)

  • $ 131
  • Company report
  • February 2017
  • by Euromonitor International

Vinh Hao Mineral Water JSC is aiming to take the leading position in bottled water as well as to improve its rank in soft drinks in Vietnam. For this reason, the company continues to diversify its product ...

Gerolsteiner Brunnen GmbH & Co KG in Soft Drinks (Germany)

Gerolsteiner Brunnen GmbH & Co KG in Soft Drinks (Germany)

  • $ 131
  • Company report
  • February 2017
  • by Euromonitor International

As the leading domestic manufacturer of bottled water in Germany, Gerolsteiner Brunnen will continue to offer a very comprehensive range of bottled water products, with quality and customer satisfaction ...

Anahita Polour Co in Soft Drinks (Iran)

Anahita Polour Co in Soft Drinks (Iran)

  • $ 131
  • Company report
  • February 2017
  • by Euromonitor International

Anahita Polour Co has the strategic goal to expand its activities from Tehran, the north and Mashhad to other parts of the country with the aim of gaining share from the current leader in bottled water, ...


ref:plp2017

Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.

ReportLinker simplifies how Analysts and Decision Makers get industry data for their business.