WMI’s Spencer’s Retail Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Spencer’s Retail Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Spencer’s Retail Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Spencer’s Retail Limited) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents Spencer’s Retail Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Spencer’s Retail Limited (Spencer’s) is a multi-format retailer, engaged in operating hypermarket and convenience store chains. The product portfolio of the company includes food and grocery, fruits and vegetables, electrical and electronics, home and office essentials, garments and fashion accessories, toys, personal care, music, books, sugar free, meat, chicken, fish, bakery, drinks, frozen foods and IT accessories. In addition to this, the company offers various services such as credit card, gift card and product replacement warranty. The company also operates specialty stores such as Food World, Health and Glow and Music World. It sells around 35,000 items and operates above 250 stores, of which 35 are large format stores, in 50 cities. Spencer’s has retail space of over a million square feet. The company is a subsidiary of RPG Enterprises. Spencer’s operates across India and is headquartered in Kolkata, India.
Spencer’s Retail to expand BHPC brand in India
Spencer's to expand new brands in India
Ecko Unltd forays into India through joint venture with Spencer
Spencer’s brings Marc Ecko brands to India
Spencer's to open apparel EBOs in India