Table of Contents
Transportation Services in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom transportation services market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom's transportation services market?
The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
The UK transportation services industry group is expected to generate total revenues of $64.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2012 and 2016.
The road freight segment is expected to be the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $55.6bn, equivalent to 86.9% of the industry group's overall value.
The UK bucked the global growth trend in 2015; however this year is considered very much a one-off in terms of performance and a return to normality is expected over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The evolution of connected vehicles and increasing logistics transparency across the globe and the increasing adoption of connected and intelligent devices are some of the factors expected to drive ...
“Increase in urbanization and technological advancement, are expected to fuel the demand in the smart solutions market for mass transit” The smart solutions market for mass transit for roadways and ...
“Automated passenger counting and information system market expected to grow at a significant rate between 2017 and 2022” The automated passenger counting system market was valued at USD 105.3 million ...