Table of Contents
Trucks in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- What was the size of the United States trucks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United States trucks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the United States' trucks market?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the trucks market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the trucks market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key trucks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The trucks market includes sales/registration of light trucks, and medium and heavy trucks.
The US trucks market had total revenues of $286.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 9.7% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 10,093.2 thousand units in 2015.
The US has a cultural attachment to trucks, particularly LCV. The dominance of road transport as a means of doing business is not likely to be threatened, meaning the market shall continue to be strong.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
From 2016-2021, Growth of the Medium Duty Truck Market at 7.9% and Heavy Duty Trucks Market at 1.5% Will Help OEMs to Expand Volume This research service presents a detailed analysis of the truck market ...
Powered by Digital Transformation, Connected Truck Services are Estimated to Generate $5.41 Billion in Revenues in 2017 The study aims to analyze and forecast the global connected truck (commercial vehicle ...
Opportunities worth ~$245 Billion for Ecosystem Participants by 2025 This research service aims at identifying, analyzing, and profiling start-ups disrupting the Global Connected Truck Market. The majo ...