Table of Contents
Trucks in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- What was the size of the United Kingdom trucks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom trucks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the United Kingdom's trucks market?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the trucks market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the trucks market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key trucks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The trucks market includes sales/registration of light trucks, and medium and heavy trucks.
The UK trucks market had total revenues of $10.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.8% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 458.3 thousand units in 2015.
The United Kingdom's exist from the European Union should not immediately impact truck sales, but the long-term future is uncertain. Given many of the imports come from European manufacturers, it is likely that trucks will still conform to European Union regulations.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
From 2016-2021, Growth of the Medium Duty Truck Market at 7.9% and Heavy Duty Trucks Market at 1.5% Will Help OEMs to Expand Volume This research service presents a detailed analysis of the truck market ...
Powered by Digital Transformation, Connected Truck Services are Estimated to Generate $5.41 Billion in Revenues in 2017 The study aims to analyze and forecast the global connected truck (commercial vehicle ...
Opportunities worth ~$245 Billion for Ecosystem Participants by 2025 This research service aims at identifying, analyzing, and profiling start-ups disrupting the Global Connected Truck Market. The majo ...